Last Updated: 21-Aug-2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information about the device(s) you use to access our Website, including MAC address, IP address, browser type and version, location, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type, and device identifiers;
- Information about your visits to the Website, including the full URL clickstream to, through, and from the Website (including date and time);
- Information we need and use to facilitate your use of our Platform (including to provide access to third party websites and services), such as URL requests, destination IP addresses, or device configuration details;
- Pages you view, services you search for, length of time browsing search results, specific search results you select to view; and
- Page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), your engagement with certain variable/dynamic elements of a page and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Personal Information you enter in our forms, including: Name, email, Date of Birth, Home Address, Phone Number, Property Value, Mortgage Information and others.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use the information that we collect about you for the following purposes:
- Enable you to submit requests for offers, make offers, and use our other related services;
- Operate our Platform and provide services to our users, including for payment processing, Platform administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- Manage access to our Platform.
- Send you information that helps you to use our Platform.
- Provide you access to, and updates regarding, particular properties and other offers via text messages or emails.
- Contact you directly about offer requests, offers, or sale or purchase transactions.
- Create reports for our affiliates, licensors and service providers that may include aggregate information about use of various aspects of the Platform.
- Comply with laws and regulations.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you about changes to our Platform.
- Protect the integrity and maintain the security of our Platform, including secured areas of the Platform.
- In any other way that we describe when you provide the information and for any other purpose for which you may provide consent.
If we want to use your information for any other purpose, we will ask you for consent and will use your information only on receiving your consent and then, only for the purpose(s) for which grant consent unless we are required to do otherwise by law.
In addition to the uses listed above, we may use your information, including Personally Identifiable Information, in order to:
Respond to your requests for offers, feedback or questions (by telephone, text or email).
Serve or otherwise deliver relevant advertising and information about products or services offered by us, our affiliates, our advertising partners, or other third parties.
Send you e-mails about updates, information, or alerts regarding our Platform.
We may use technical information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information to:
Evaluate and improve our Platform and present content in the best way for you and for your device(s).
Measure the effectiveness of the advertising we serve or otherwise deliver.
We may also combine technical information or non-Personally Identifiable Information about your use of our Platform and services with similar information that we obtain from other users to use in an aggregate or anonymous manner for similar purposes.
The Sell2Rent Service and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. Sell2Rent is a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, Sell2Rent exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through or accessible via the Sell2Rent Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Sell2Rent specifically disclaims all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with the Sell2Rent Service or on sites that may appear as links on the Sell2Rent Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, the Sell2Rent Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third-party rights. No oral advice or written information given by Sell2Rent or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, Sell2Rent does not warrant that the Sell2Rent Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION:
We may share any information, including Personally Identifiable Information with:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Our licensors, service providers, subcontractors and agents as reasonably necessary to enable us to operate and provide our Platform and services to you.
- A buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personally Identifiable Information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- Third parties with whom we must legally share information about you.
- To our advertising partners, advertising networks, or other third parties to serve or otherwise deliver relevant advertising and information about products or services.
- You, upon your written request.
- The company or organization you represent (if applicable) if that company requests us to do so.
- Other third parties with your express consent.
We may also disclose your Personally Identifiable Information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- To protect our assets or rights, including for billing and collection purposes;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Sell2rent Corporation, our users or others (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
In addition to the above, we may share non-Personally Identifiable Information, aggregate or anonymous data:
- With other users or prospective users of our Platform and services.
- With analytics providers, search engines, or other service providers that help us improve our Platform and services.
In the event that we receive a request from a governmental entity to provide it with your Personally Identifiable Information, we will take reasonable attempts to notify you of such request, to the extent reasonably possible and legally permissible.
Notice To California Residents / Your California Privacy Rights:
California Civil Code permits California residents to request that Company not share your Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may contact [email protected] to request information regarding how we share Personally Identifiable Information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes and/or to request that such information not be shared with third parties for such purposes.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Depending on the law that applies, you may have a right to access and rectify or erase your personal data or receive a copy of your personal data, restrict or object to the active processing of your data, ask us to share (port) your personal information to another entity, withdraw any consent you provided to us to process your data, a right to lodge a complaint with a statutory authority and such other rights as may be relevant under applicable laws. To exercise these rights, you can write to us at [email protected]. We will respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
You may opt-out of direct marketing communications or the profiling we carry out for marketing purposes by writing to us at [email protected].
Do note that if you do not allow us to collect or process the required personal information or withdraw the consent to process the same for the required purposes, you may not be able to access or use the services for which your information was sought.
The security of your information is important to us and we will use reasonable security measures to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of your information under our control. However, given the inherent risks, we cannot guarantee absolute security and consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY LINKS & USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
GRIEVANCE / DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have any queries or concerns about the processing of your information that is available with us, you may email our Grievance Officer at Sell2Rent Corporation, 19790 W Dixie Hwy Ste 501, email: [email protected]. We will address your concerns in accordance with applicable law.
Our Platform is directed to and is intended for use by persons who are 18 years of age or older. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any personally identifiable information to us, including your name, address, or e-mail address. If we discover that we have collected any personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 18, we will remove that information from our database as soon as possible. By submitting any personally identifiable information to us, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Phone Number: 1-800-954-6373
- Via this Address: 19790 W Dixie Hwy STE 501, Miami, FL 33180